Taking alcohol serious stress for the whole body. And if people starts to abuse it, unfortunate consequences can not be avoided. Malfunctions in the nervous system, the digestive tract, hence the diarrhoea. Diarrhea after alcohol happens every second person. Left to figure out, why is this happening!
Upset chair, associated with the transition to its liquid consistency is called diarrhea. Usually this unpleasant phenomenon may persist for the whole day. If people increasingly notice, when drinking he has diarrhea, it is safe to diagnose disease of the internal organs. For consistency, the smell and appearance of secretions, you can determine which organ suffers the most.
Most often ethyl alcohol, has a serious impact on the stomach. Which causes a number of hazards:
- happens poor absorption of nutrients;
- food ceases to digest accordingly;
- interfering with the natural process the production of pepsin;
- acute pancreatitis, gastritis, hepatitis.
In connection with the ongoing exacerbations is a violation of the digestive tract, which is accompanied by diarrhea or constipation. For alcohol poisoning is more common occurrence of liquid stools. Most often this phenomenon is accompanied by additional disorders: bloating, strong gas formation, abdominal pain, loss of appetite. If diarrhea from alcohol happens often, you should consult the doctor.
Alcohol has a detrimental effect on the entire body, but especially severe the digestive tract. There is ethyl alcohol, which acts as a disinfectant substance. Which leads to the destruction of microflora of the stomach, interfering with the natural process of allocation of gastric juice. All these symptoms cause deterioration of the digestive system as a whole.
Only there are several types of diarrhea, each of which means certain violations:
- Blood. Quite common, occur in humans as a result of development of hemorrhoids – expansion of the anal veins. His appearance is typical for the avid alcoholics. In Calais noticed the appearance of the particles of blood. With frequent abuse, the disease begins to develop, what further exacerbates the situation.
- Black feces. Serious symptom, associated with the occurrence of bleeding in the stomach or ulcer perforation. Is accompanied by additional signs – blanching of the skin, severe pain of the head, weakness.
- Bile. Occurs due to impaired functioning of the liver. Ethyl alcohol, causes the body to work in Overdrive mode, which leads to stagnation of bile, the gallbladder is inflamed. That leads to the development of side effects: increases the number of cholesterol, there are pain under the rib, diarrhea becomes an appropriate yellow hue.
- Diarrhea yellow. Alcohol causes irritation of the pancreas, acute pancreatitis. The disease occurs in combination diarrhea yellow and even green, accompanied by an unpleasant odor. This happens due to the large amount of fat. The disease brings with it a number of other symptoms – weakness, weight loss, sleep disturbance, tension, irritability.
Many complain, what happens diarrhea after alcohol. The reasons may be very different.
Appeared diarrhea brings with it a number of severe consequences, dehydration and removal from the body beneficial vitamins, macro, only a small part:
- Hemorrhoids. This is a very serious, painful disease. And it is dangerous in itself, and its possible complications: the occurrence of anal fissures, thrombosis, anemia or the development of tumors – cancer.
- The development of complications of the liver. The organ increases in size, that brings severe pain, there is a weakness. Violated exchange process, there is an increase in spleen. Frequent diarrhea can lead to serious consequences – the risk of development of hepatic encephalopathy.
- Pancreatitis. Accompanied by severe pain under the rib on both sides. Perhaps the appearance of painful recoil in the back, the coccyx. During acute attack painful to sit. The disease may be accompanied by the development of the following diseases: kidney disease, diabetes mellitus or disorders of the nervous system.
If after drinking alcohol diarrhea appears regularly, we need a serious examination.
The appearance of blood in the stool, you need to make an appointment to see the doctor. Before going to the hospital, it is necessary to adopt means capable of restoring electrolyte balance. To get rid of diarrhea will help a thick broth of rice.
In cases of severe pain, accompanied with diarrhea, encountered in acute pancreatitis, need three days to refuse food. Allowed only the use of water. Then you need to follow a strict diet.
If you noticed after drinking alcohol diarrhea, you should properly listen to your body. Sometimes these symptoms indicate a serious illness. If you stop the diarrhea does not work, you need to go to the hospital. The treatment will be, passes in hospital.