Beer is a soft drink. It is produced using natural ingredients such as yeast and hops. Proven, what drink is useful in small doses. Exceeding even the quality of intoxicating drink can cause poisoning.
If the beer is expired, the consequences from its use can be dire. After all, manufacturers often use chemical additives. For example, it foamed, this essential chemical element, as cobalt. So, it is important to know, the risks posed by human consumption of contaminated product.
Buying beer, you should pay attention to the following indicators:
- the date of manufacture;
- periods of storage;
- shelf life;
- storage conditions.
All these data must be specified on the product packaging. Unfortunately, not always these figures are true.
Compliance is mandatory for manufacturers and there are special standards (GOST). It often happens that improper storage of the product affects its quality characteristics. If the beer permanently leave in a warm place, the duration of its use without harm to health will be significantly less. According to the regulations must be complied with and the product parameters, as its color, taste and smell.
If the expired period of storage, that is not to say, that has expired its shelf life. In cases of poisoning beer that a person may apply to the court, if the expiration date is still valid. But if became ill after drinking expired liquor, blaming yourself will be cheaper.
Not many dare to drink stale beer, although the temptation is great. Especially, if the supermarkets are the sale of intoxicating drink, "well at the most ridiculous prices". "Greed has destroyed fraera!"As they say on those, who succumbed to the temptation and bought a bottle of expired beverage, drank it, and then "heroically" him suffer.
The human body is designed so, he responds immediately to substandard products. Beer cannot be stored for more than 2 months. It quickly deteriorates failure to comply with the conditions of its storage. In it conditionally pathogenic bacteria pose a real danger for lovers of expired beverage. These microorganisms trigger severe food poisoning, which is often the cause of deaths. It is important to know, what:
- small (to 5 days) lapsed expiration date, beer will not face a strong poisoning, but this period is exceeded, dangerous;
- it is prohibited to drink "live" beer (no chemical additives) with expired;
- the amount of hazardous bacteria in the overdue goods quickly accumulate;
- drinking beer with expired shelf life can cause changes of internal organs at the cellular level.
When the first signs of the beer poisoning should seek medical help.
Beer is not a toxic product. Poisonous it becomes, thanks tare:
- Plastic bottles safe, but when in contact with alcohol-containing liquid, they can form toxic substances. The most dangerous dibutyl phthalate. It's a deadly poison. Therefore, the bottling of beer (it has alcohol), in PET dishes are strictly prohibited. To drink this drink is dangerous even with a reasonable period of use, not to mention the outstanding product.
- Glassware in contact with alcohol-containing liquids do not emit toxic substances. In this case, the danger is tube, which is able to accumulate the toxins. This is only possible in the case, if alcohol in glass bottles for a long time kept in a horizontal or inverted position. It is dangerous to drink beer from bottles with loose-fitting tube. The air enters the bottle, what creates the soil for the growth of pathogenic bacteria, and poisoning can not be avoided (not even overdue drink).
- Aluminum cookware (banks) able to protect from poisoning just in case, if the internal and external damage to the container missing. A little overdue alcohol in this case will not bring harm.
To determine low-quality products on an unpleasant smell, changed the color, the presence of an acidic taste and its low pennotti.
The use of expired beer leads to poisoning. Its main symptoms are:
- disorder of the digestive tract (pain in the abdominal region, nausea, diarrhea, vomiting);
- temperature rise;
- General weakness;
- severe headaches;
- blueness of the skin;
The degree of toxicity is proportional to the amount accumulated in product of bacteria, their rate of reproduction.
To ease the condition simply wash the stomach (a lot to drink plus vomiting). Good effect gives the administration of activated charcoal. Emergency medical help is needed, if after drinking expired beer, you have the following symptoms:
- Constant vomiting.
- A significant reduction in pressure, weakness.
- High temperature.
- Blanching of the skin.
It is very important in cases of poisoning to provide first aid and call a doctor. Otherwise, the bacteria have a destructive action on these vital organs, as the pancreas, the liver and kidneys.
If untreated, the consequences of poisoning stale beer can lead to the death of the patient.