The most interesting target for drug addiction is the youth. It adolescents, young men and children get a quick addiction, and then dutifully bring the money to the drug dealer, like obedient rabbits. How to help children, if they become addicted?
In any major city there are specialized institutions, which "will" to cure the young addict. What are the benefits of ridding the youth from drug addiction?
- The high efficiency of getting rid of physical dependence. To get rid of the physical thrust is almost impossible in home conditions, because when it starts breaking, only one addict out of a hundred will be able to cope with them. In a specialized institution dependent simply has no access to drugs, since establishment, as a rule, located in a secluded area. In the case of severe tolerance withdrawal symptoms doctors may give a drug addict a drug to ease withdrawal.
- Effective detoxification. After, as there is no cravings, the person must go through the process of elimination of toxins. The body will be able to do it yourself, but sometimes you need help in the form of certain drugs to maintain the liver, the cardiovascular system, immunity.
- Psychological support. After physical recovery, this center provides services to restore mental and spiritual state of a person.
The disadvantages of such centres:
- The high cost. The cost for the treatment of the addict can be high and very high. Sometimes the cost for treatment is solely of the big and famous name of the institution.
- The use of experimental drugs. Some unscrupulous hospitals are treating their patients, and used to restore their body illegal drugs or those, which are in the testing phase.
Addiction treatment is best left to professionals. But it is important to read reviews of those, who have already succeeded in getting rid of bad habits.
After, as physical craving for drugs eliminated, must give credit to restore mental parts of the individual. No wonder, for this purpose, ideas from the Bible or other spiritual books of other religions.
It is for this reason, for the elimination of addiction often come from Church organizations. The benefits of treatment of drug addicts in these institutions:
- Treatment is free. In most cases, these organizations do not charge for treatment, as they work through donations and charity.
- Non-drug treatment in the early stages. To relieve the addict from craving for drugs, these organizations do not use untested drugs to ease withdrawal symptoms and detoxify the body. People use their own reserves.
- The success of the psychological phase of recovery. In these organizations, much attention is paid to rehabilitation of the person as an individual. Most commonly used social work, communication with former drug addicts. Due to the fact, the organization uses the word of God, the man quickly finds the connection with his own soul and desires.
But, of course, treatment of such an organization can have drawbacks. One of the most common is the ability to get into the sect. Some organizations promise to heal the addict, and do it, turning him into a slave religion. It is very important, to dependent after treatment remained my opinion, but if there is a desire to become more spiritual, that it came from the man himself.
Is it possible to cure teen drug addiction at home, not giving it to a special institution? Such cases are, but just in case, if the addict himself wants it. Otherwise you are just wasting your time. What are the advantages of this method? Of course, it's absolutely free! Of course, you don't have to pay for the maintenance of their child or loved one. Daily support of loved ones also affects the addict in a positive way.
And that, perhaps, positive aspects attached to the house end. What are the cons of this treatment?
- The closeness of the return of the old life. Within the walls of another person may forget about his evil habit, the house remind me even the walls. If you don't want to give someone close to cure unknown people in a strange environment, better pereedte to another city. Especially well the treatment takes place on the coast, in a secluded spot.
- The opportunity to get a dose. A teenager may run away from home overnight or while you are gone, to get drugs. The fact, that withdrawal can be so strong, that drug addict you can forget about your desire to quit drug addiction, and break its own taboo against the use of substances.
- The ability to communicate with old friends. Again, you will not be able to constantly monitor your child.
Home treatment only 20% cases yields the desired result!
Treatment of youth drug addiction has its own characteristics. By and large, you can give suffering from addiction teenager, as a special institution, and to try to cure him from the addiction themselves. Both method has its advantages and disadvantages, so carefully weigh all "for" and "against" before to give preference to any way.