The existence of dependence on tobacco, alcohol and drugs have heard all, but Internet addiction is a new thing. Initially, this phenomenon was not taken seriously. Now, psychologists have been forced to reframe the problem depending on the Internet. They insist, the return to the mainstream of normal life is not possible without treatment. Internet addiction often occurs in adolescents.
Dr. M. Orsak proposed to divide such characteristics into psychological and physical component. The presence of the following paragraphs allows to speak about psychological dependence:
- Abnormally elevated mood, or improved well-being in addition, who is "tethered" to your computer.
- Not enough will power, to say goodbye to the world wide web.
- The number of hours in the Internet every day increases.
- The computer now replaces the closest people and friends.
- If for some reason a person does not have access to a computer, it becomes nervous, in the shower creates a vacuum, anxiety.
- The person is not telling the truth to their superiors, what kind of activity he engaged in during working hours, it is also not recognized about your household.
- Overly enthusiastic Internet the student or the student begins to do poorly in school, and an adult does.
The list of physical symptoms looks like this:
- don't lubricate the eyeballs;
- often headache;
- back pain;
- bedtime is not like all people;
- it's hard to sleep;
- ignored rules of hygiene;
- late meals are taken;
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner happen, without leaving your computer;
- observed tunneling destruction of nerve cells in the limbs, caused by congestion of the muscles of the hand. Or, in medical language, is carpal tunnel syndrome.
Dependence on the Internet mainly affects teenagers. The emerging human psyche at this age requires treatment. The sooner you contact a specialist, the faster and more successful healing happens. Otherwise, it will turn into a mentally defective personality, which will be deprived of the opportunity to enjoy the realities of life.
What changes in behavior of adolescents should be of concern to parents? Internet addiction in adolescents is manifested in the following form:
- Insatiable desire to visit your e-mail.
- Anxious awaiting the start of the next online session.
- Each time longer "hangs" on the world wide web.
- Stay in online pumping more and more money.
If the school has its own psychologist, you can contact him and discuss the treatment of dependent teenager. When this way of life the body is experiencing an acute need for change:
- spend more time in motion, breaking away from the computer;
- to reconsider the approach to nutrition and sleep;
- The food must contain more minerals and vitamins;
- go outside and breathe fresh air;
- moderately to take "sun baths".
A morbid fascination with the Internet and the performance of listed points are incompatible things. In the end, such a person has to deal with the following deviations in health:
- Carpal tunnel syndrome, mentioned above, itself does not pass, removed only surgically.
- Indistinctly visible objects, situated at the remote distance.
- The skin has a pale appearance due to a permanent stay in the room.
- The blood is not filled to the full with vitamins and minerals, what disturbed metabolism.
- Inability to perform physical work. Because people almost all the time is almost stationary.
- The person, not facing the street, okunuvshis head first into the monitor disturbed function of the lungs.
Externally, the resident of the virtual world resembles the living dead. In particular, these similarities emphasize the dark circles under the eyes. He's not, hard and not comfortable to live among real people. Spending the day on the chair, people at risk for obesity. The protective function is too weak, therefore cling to different diseases. The Internet is literally teeming with different pictures and videos of erotic or pornography. This led to the emergence of another variety of Internet addiction, namely, sex. To find a partner, meet your requirements, in the virtual world much easier.
Prevention of Internet addiction possible. It is desirable to find a hobby or exercise. You must be able to be distracted from the computer monitor.
Someone who, but psychologists, in private practice, such customers get the opportunity to earn a living. Even before it was put into circulation the term "Internet dependence" was developed treatment methods. 12 years ago in China opened the clinic, where healing was built on the use of electric shock voltage 30 In.
In the case of young Finns, suffering from Internet addiction, the state is so loyal, provides that respite from service in the Armed forces. In the civilized world created the support centers online addicts.
In Russia the issue, dedicated medical clinics, still not relevant – institutions are functioning only in the two capitals. In General, the treatment of dependent people is not limited to the work of psychologists, but involves the use of medications.