For sure, someone of the readers of this article have met people, which can't do without drug or any other drug, does not belong to drugs. Moreover, after its use induces a state of elation, causeless joy, occurs an optical illusion type of hallucinations. Such a person is not able to control their actions.
The child becomes the abuser due to various life circumstances. Here the influence of equally having and society, the psychological factor. The list of social reasons are:
- the education of the child in the family, social status is quite low;
- relations with the close people is far from perfect;
- alcohol abuse in the family is considered the norm;
- the child leaves the home;
- friendships with peers, which, to put it mildly, bad reputation.
Psychological causes persistent attachment to non-narcotic substances:
- the child wants to make their own decisions, to get rid of the patronage of parents, to emphasize their individuality;
- easily influenced outsiders;
- the child feels isolated even, when is among the people;
- regular interest, the desire to experience, as they say, just for fun.
Parents need constant care and affection to their son or daughter, do not hesitate to voice feelings. This is the key to improving personal qualities of the child and opportunities.
The body will need some time, so he got used. And every day he feels the need to breathe greater and greater amount of smoke. In the morning it happens poisoning toxins, with which to put up. However, its effects are not long torment, the body gradually returns to normal.
An addict is inevitably psychological dependence. However, he:
- nervously reacts to the surrounding;
- it is difficult to communicate, but it is easy to quarrel on any occasion;
- it's always difficult trying to concentrate on some object.
Physiological need for a new dose is shown in the following:
- eventually manage to perform less and less work;
- start to tremble hands and feet;
- the surface of the mucous membranes becomes bluish tint;
- make motion not pursue a particular goal.
Substance abuse in children and adolescents is manifested in several phases. The sooner will be found signs, the faster you can help the child.
It makes sense to give a brief description of the existing phases of substance abuse.
- For the first is characterized by the following signs:
- there is the intoxication similar to, which occurs after drinking alcohol;
- in the mind a little noise, poorly controlled body balance.
- Breathing once again, the child moves to the second phase:
- becomes too happily, it is unclear why;
- movements become uncoordinated, not coordinated;
- lost balance, body is shaking from one side to the other, happen fall on the ground or floor;
- poorly perceived external information, originating in the brain, lost consciousness.
- Piavlenie persistent hallucinations indicates the onset of the third phase of substance abuse. Extremely cheerful mood goes, but instead there is a malaise, nauseated, triggered gag reflex.
After looking carefully to the appearance of the child and his behavior, you can detect the addiction to substance abuse.
- the face becomes unusually pale shade;
- the impression, if the child looks, but sees nothing;
- the pupils of the eyes become unusually large;
- cough, a tickle in my throat;
- bad remembers everything seen and heard;
- to his surprise, the parents find, that their child often uses glue, gasoline and paint thinner;
- clothes daughter or son impregnated a characteristic odor.
- In addition, can take place and such external signs:
- the weight of the baby, walk on the path of substance abuse, rapidly decreasing;
- face darkens, by purchasing earthy hue;
- the eyes are as it were embedded in the face.
Prevention of substance abuse is an opportunity to save their child from exposure to harmful chemicals on the body.
Inspecting, doctors take into account all of the above signs, identify deviations in behavior, asking some questions to the patient.
The fact of the presence in blood of specific drugs, to which is firmly "attached" child, can be fixed using thin-layer and gas-liquid chromatography, radiogennogo analysis. The use of ELISA analysis will set the stage of the disease substance abuse.
With high probability it can be argued, what addicts waiting for a sad future. This passion leaves a heavy imprint on all organs and systems, until, that can develop cancer.
Substance abuse, in the end, pushing to suicide. Finally, pampering with flammable substances is fraught with fire. Substance abuse in children has expressed symptoms, you need to be able to recognize. Timely treatment according to get rid of health complications and mental.